Tags

, , , , , ,

so i was making myself a delicious pancake breakfast thismorning in just pajama bottoms and the most unfortunate thing happened. i was transferring pancakes from a heated dish in the oven to my plate when i accidentally touched the dish to my bare stomach and i burned myself! not a huge burn but i now have a little red dash just above my belly button.

i’d like to say this will teach me a lesson and that in future i’ll wear more appropriate cooking attire but being honest it won’t do. oh well, c’est la vie.

Advertisements